About Our Pharmacy
Surecare Specialty Pharmacy was started by a group of investors with the vision to provide an array of services to physicians and patients in El Paso, TX and its surrounding areas. As part of our continued growth we have expanded into the specialty drug and treatment areas – and we continue to offer compounded medications and retail prescriptions. Our pharmacists and clinical experts provide our patients with thorough information and on-going consultations for ease of monitoring treatments. We provide written explanations on all medications prescribed and follow-up regularly for outcomes and potential side effects. We also provide patients with access to our mobility app for dosage and refill reminders.
We represent most major insurance carriers and work with providers and payers to facilitate the insurance claims’ authorization process; providing quick turn-around time on prescription fillings and offering free local delivery to our patients.
Meet Our Pharmacists
Lexi Torres - Pharmacist In Charge
- Doctorate of Pharmacy from Duquesne University 2012
- Retail, Hospital, Compounding experience
- Trained in immunizations, medication therapy management and sterile compounding
- Special interests in women’s health, fitness and nutrition
Luis Franco - Pharmacy Technician
Carlos Corella - Pharmacy Technician
- Extensive experience in retail and hospital pharmacy.
- Nationally certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board.
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy certified.
- Extensive experience in sterile chemotherapy compounding.
- Certified by Austin Community College in sterile compounding and Aseptic technique.